zurp means: Catherine, a member of DACC. This is only used to refer to an obscene situation. Synonym: “Sike”. (in Community Dictionary, added by Eradiate)
What else does zurp mean?
- The word “zur” is the origin of Zurp. It is very similar to the term yup. However, yup can be described as a muffin-fucking loser, the son of a crack womanre. Zur is cool, british, and a cupcake fucker. Because zurp can rarely be used by itself, the line “lollipop jerp berp.” added the ”p.’ Zurp can also be used as a ‘yeah. (in Community Dictionary, added by Randy Hogan)
- Simzurp. See sizzurp. (in Community Dictionary, added by Francesc Montoro)
- This word has a very positive connotation and is flexible. It is used mostly to replace the word “yes”. When used properly, it is a sure sign that you are approved. (in Community Dictionary, added by Honorio Parra)
- Modern interpretations of “yet” include a hint of “yes”, (in Community Dictionary, added by Hadassah Cannon)
- You can use all of these bad words together in any situation. Signifying “Zurp You” does not use the middle finger, but rather the pinky. (in Community Dictionary, added by Bridger Little)
- Smoke weed secretly, or preferably in the shade. This will ensure that smoke is hidden from others and there is less chance of you being busted. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lina Newton)