Transcendental means: Though it was previously thought of as a method of thinking, particularly by Thoreau and others, modern perceptions of the term “transcendental”, can now be redefined. A person is considered transcendental if he/she can be a bossbeastpro. A person who transcends means that they can achieve the highest levels of skill. (in Community Dictionary, added by Dulce Hampton)
What else does Transcendental mean?
- Subject to the intuition or a priori basis of knowledge independent of experience. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Advocating a fundamental irrationality in the experience. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Superior to all other; surpassing all others (in AZ Dictionary)
- Above common experience or thought; mystical and supernatural. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A term that refers to or is related to any real or complex number, but not the root for any polynomial with positive degrees and rational coefficients. (in AZ Dictionary)