tempered means: A specific temper or disposition. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kaleb Figueroa)
What else does tempered mean?
- A person who has a particular temperament or disposition. Commonly used together. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Adjusted, or tuned by adding a counterbalancing component; measured or moderated. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Tempering can make it suitable harden or more flexible. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Achieving the required degree of hardness and elasticity. Useful for glass and metal. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A tune that is tuned to your temperament. It can be used to indicate a scale or interval. (in AZ Dictionary)