spunion means: This term is used to refer to someone who was “spun out” by excessive crystaline methamphetamine abuse. This term can’t be used in conjunction with the words “spun out”, “getting spun” and “getting high on meth”. You should not allow rave culture to distract from the source of this term and its intended meaning. (in Community Dictionary, added by Byron Perez)
What else does spunion mean?
- Spunion happens when your adrenaline is high, and you’re running about fixing everything halfway. You have to locate the right tool for you and get out of your own way. (in Community Dictionary, added by Alondra Larsen)
- 1. The act of spinning out an onion. You are thus spunioned 2. An onion which has just spun out someone. (in Community Dictionary, added by Richard Daniels)
- The term spun is derived from the word spin. Multiple drugs, often in large quantities of Hallucinagens and alcohal. The state of being. Clear Spring Maryland. It is fueled by laughter and mishaps. One becomes. (in Community Dictionary, added by Janelle Ray)
- People who are spun out due to excessive methuses. (in Community Dictionary, added by Natalia Mckee)
- This is a term that describes a young person who participates in an older group’s scene and uses mind-altering drugs to party without benefit. These actions include dosing and popping, roll, ripping, etc. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like it or it isn’t for you, just fuck it. School is more dangerous than a whore working for a sucking corporation. Your parents will always try to take you. You have no job, but you still make enough money to buy cigarettes, alcohol, weed and even sunglasses. (in Community Dictionary, added by Morphew)
- Spunion is N from the English Slang “Spun out” A Spunion who has become too ‘Spun Out’ to lose some common sense and mental capacity. In exchange for a greater knowledge and strong pack mentality with Spunions, they will be able to acquire a higher level of awareness of the ‘headier’ aspects of life. (in Community Dictionary, added by Chasity Walker)