Snozzberry means: Are you familiar with the famous line “The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries”? There’s some tea for Mr. Wonksters. The word “SNOZZBERRYS” means penis. Yup. We are sorry to spoil your childhood. (in Community Dictionary, added by Miracle Allen)
What else does Snozzberry mean?
- What does Snozzberry refer to? A dickpenis. (in Community Dictionary, added by Alani Hoffman)
- This term was first used in Roald Dahl’s novel Some Time Never. It is a round, juicy white fruit that Gremlins can eat. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jay Vaughan)
- Roald Dahl Willy Wonka: “MY UNCLE OSWAD” “I grasped his snozzberry, and held on like a grim death to it. I gave it a few twists to get him to still stand. ‘. (in Community Dictionary, added by Maryjane Sharp)
- It literally means “dicks” for guys: “We laugh because Snozzberries is clearly a fictional, fanciful word and no one knows their true meaning. Roald Dahl was the author of this book and knew what snozzberries meant: They were dicks. Snozzberries can be described as dicks. Willy Wonka had those children lick wallpaper with dick flavor. This is not fruit. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kody Parker)
- 1. The word used in Willy Wonka’s “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory”. His wallpapers of snozzberries looked like snozzberries, he claimed. 2. The mystery fruit snozzberry has no known origin. It is generally bitter. (in Community Dictionary, added by Camille Berry)
- It was thought that the word was a type of fruit or a nonsense term being used to refer to a fruit for a while, as that is what it was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’s “The snozzberries smell like snozzberries” book. In 1979, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’s author wrote an adult novel using the term in its correct context. It’s actually a penis. (in Community Dictionary, added by Alba Velasco)