slork means: A person who has reached the Clout’s highest level. (in Community Dictionary, added by Brynlee Barry)
What else does slork mean?
- An unintelligent, lazy person. Scotch Gaelic sliopach is the source of blubber-lipped. (in Community Dictionary, added by Chatterbox)
- To be able to pound your back in extraordinary amounts. guzzle. pig out. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jaxson Dyer)
- Slut+Whore+Skank = SPORK All the women hate this girl, but all men love her. They are short and she wears them with low-cut shirts. Greasy hookers, which are often very cheap, can usually be found at the corner of Main Street picking up pennies. You might smell salmon or codfish. You may also have an inexplicable number of STDs. She may be seen with excess fat from her tight clothing. Because they are more likely to be alone, you won’t see her with other slunks. Her only problem is that she can’t catch decent men. She is a firm believer in solid 2, maybe 3s. You can call me at 1 800 Puke to my Mouth if you spot a slork victim. (in Community Dictionary, added by Rex Skinner)
- Submarine Line Of RocKs is the acronym for “slork”. A slork can be either a straight line or a group of parallel lines. It is commonly constructed with rocks from the shallow-water swimming area’s seabed. The slork can be used as an ad-hoc swimming track within a lagoon. The local swimming community may build it manually. (in Community Dictionary, added by Keely Decker)
- This verb describes how a tofu bite travels through your mouth. It is a sliding motion caused by gravity and saliva. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lizbeth Mcguire)