shawshank means: A method of urinating in your pants, with the intention of moving the stool from the lower leg to the top. Referring to “The Shawshank Redemption”, a 1994 Oscar-winning movie (in Community Dictionary, added by Efrén García)
What else does shawshank mean?
- This expression comes from The Shawshank Redemtion and it means to get out of jail or out of trouble. (in Community Dictionary, added by Geovanni Benton)
- A tube-like area stuffed with filth. (in Community Dictionary, added by Natalia Ramírez)
- Morning routine, Shit, Shower shave, and Wank (in Community Dictionary, added by Onanism)
- It is the act of transporting a large amount of material using a small quantity in every delivery. (in Community Dictionary, added by Melvin Guerrero)
- It is the act of suffering from something that causes constant pain and/or consternation. The event doesn’t end when the act is over. Or until you can crawl or tunnel through the 500-yard drainpipe that’s stuffed with shit to get out of it. Refer to the film “Shawshank Redemption”. (in Community Dictionary, added by Roman Villa)
- Background: Shawshank Redemption. Andy Dufresne’s character in Shawshank Redemption is played by Tim Robbins. He secretly excavates a tunnel inside his cell and conceals cement and dirt from the walls in his legs. He walks out into the yard each day to get rid of it, shaking his legs with every step. Definition: verb If you need to fart it is the act of moving around an area, dispersing little bits at a moment so that no one notices. (in Community Dictionary, added by Paris Ali)