Scaffold means: An elevated temporary work platform that is used for safe completion of a job. It’s installed by an experienced Scaffolder. Six types of scaffolding are available: Wood-pole, Tube and Clamp; system, wood tubular frame, rolling and suspended. To complete work at high altitudes, a scaffold can be used. (in Community Dictionary, added by Eva Gomez)
What else does Scaffold mean?
- A position in which one man supports the other with his penis. You may experience some rectal bleeding from rough scaffolding. Involuntary defecation can occur if you’ve been scaffolded in the recent past. (in Community Dictionary, added by Renato Vicente)
- Temporary platform that workers can use to sit down or stand while performing tasks high above the ground. (in AZ Dictionary)
- An elevated wooden platform or framework. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Platform used for executions of prisoners condemned, such as hanging or being beheaded. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Provide support or assistance with an elevated framework or platform. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Place on a platform or framework raised. (in AZ Dictionary)