puppet master means: This is a real-life look at the puppet master. The puppet master can control other people’s lives so that they do not have to pretend to be subservient or feel inferior to anyone else. It’s their world. The puppet master has the entire power and money to control everyone’s life. Your tv time is wasted. (in Community Dictionary, added by Banjolin)
What else does puppet master mean?
- A masterslave is someone who can be the true master. (in Community Dictionary, added by Ángel Sáez)
- Control freak with low self-esteem and corrupt who requires winged monkeys to help them. Someone who fears people who can see past them. Someone who needs to cheat in order to win. Poser, overpower, put others on the hook and impose their will. A fake person and a needy fake person that needs control. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mark Vaughn)
- King Diamond 1: One helluva Album (in Community Dictionary, added by Tianna Mcpherson)
- You can’t control someone’s movement if you don’t hold your arm high enough. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lillian Hodge)
- Noun. Most commonly used in political contexts, but it can also be used elsewhere. The person using their words or actions to control another individual or thing of lesser value. Also known as “pulling the strings” of somebody or something. A puppet master often uses both actions and carefully crafted words, with an inflection that inflicts guilt or commands the audience. The puppet masters of the puppets will use their victims for sex and money. They also have emotional control over their puppets. This happens in intimate relationships like parent-child and father-child relationships. The interactions of a puppet master with his victims are almost always in the best interest for him. (in Community Dictionary, added by Rayne Scott)
- A person who “pulls the strings”. Someone who controls what happens below them in essence. (in Community Dictionary, added by Patricio Soto)