pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis means: A very long term that is often used to refer to the most severe form of the English language. It describes a condition caused by inhaling silica dust. (in Community Dictionary, added by Noe Steele)
What else does pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis mean?
- Password for wifi (in Community Dictionary, added by Teófila Hidalgo)
- An invasive silica dust-related lung disease that is characterized by large fibrosis and severe sneezing. (in Community Dictionary, added by Roselyn Salinas)
- Noun An inhalation of quartz dust or silica can cause lung diseases. (in Community Dictionary, added by Sandra Nash)
- Silicosis is a form of siliceous volcanic powder. Exceeded electrophotomicrographically as the longest recognized word in English. (in Community Dictionary, added by Korbin Griffith)
- A microscopic grain of some types of rock can cause inflammation in the lungs. NOTE: This term was created in an attempt to make the English language the longest. However, it would not be easy to locate it in the dictionary because it’s a medicalscientific term. (in Community Dictionary, added by Inés Montero)
- 1. Inhalation of quartz or silica diminative particles can cause a disease. Pneumono – Lung Ultra microscopic – Very finefine silico volcano – igneous, silica coniosis is a disease ; Black Lung. (in Community Dictionary, added by Desiree Thornton)