Mogar means: Mogars are people who promise to play with you but then quit. You are forced to quit by them and they leave you as is. (in Community Dictionary, added by Yasmin Ferrell)
What else does Mogar mean?
- Mogar refers to the place where Lith Verhen resides. Mogar can also be used to describe the will of this world. This entity is a seemingly sentient manifestation of the planet. The balance is what it cares about, not single race or continents. It only takes interest in potential Guardian candidates. Mogar is seen in different forms to various people. To Salaark Mogar, it appears as a bloody beast and Tyris, as well as Leegaain, as the World Tree. There are 5-6 continents it can be found, three of them being known. (in Community Dictionary, added by Brooklyn Gentry)
- A machine with a vibrating dildo or anal pleasuring device that is attached to the user. (in Community Dictionary, added by Emely Stafford)
- A cow that is left in a hole. (in Community Dictionary, added by Laylah Ruiz)
- Mogar, the Metal-Rock Persona Harold’s is also called Billy’s father on the T.V. The episode “Battle of the Bands” features the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. In a Battle of the Bands concert, he lurks among the crowd and appears to be dressed in the same way as a KISS member. He then flies out to attack the winner band. Mogar, after a loud battle cry goes up, flies towards the enemy, before realizing its physical impossibility and falling to the ground, causing havoc on the stage. Mogaring someone would be considered a joke in an uninformed sense. Also see clown and idiot. (in Community Dictionary, added by Danna Fisher)
- Living dildo, 50 inches tall with short arms and legs who routinely plows concrete walls. He shouts loudly, even though he doesn’t have a mouth or real organs. Mogar wants to get you. (in Community Dictionary, added by Natalie Ramsey)