intrigue means: A complex plot, scheme or plan, sometimes secretive, that is intended to deceive someone; it’s called a conspiracy. (in Community Dictionary, added by Nicholas Reese)
What else does intrigue mean?
- An underhand or secret scheme, a plot. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Participation in or practice of such schemes. (in AZ Dictionary)
- To stimulate curiosity or interest in. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Secret scheming and plotting to cause acceptance or rejection. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A plot is a secretive or subversive scheme. (in AZ Dictionary)