insomniac means: Richard Robinson. (in Community Dictionary, added by Linda Graham)
What else does insomniac mean?
- 1. A person who suffers from insomnia. The fourth album by 2 Green Day, which was released just after Dookie. This album is as amazing as Dookie, and it’s also extremely underrated. Insomniac does not completely have the fun, don’t-give-a-fuck-about-the world sound that Dookie does for example : track no. 8 Panic Song is about Mike Dirnt, bassist. Anyone who considers themselves a Green Day fan should own or listen to this album. It won’t disappoint. It’s not as good as Dookie, but Insomniac can be better. This is from someone who loves Green Day’s Dookie album. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kaylyn Tapia)
- One who cannot fall asleep. (in Community Dictionary, added by Leocadia Gutiérrez)
- A person who is suffering from sleep loss. Stress and depression can also cause sleep deprivation. (in Community Dictionary, added by Madden Fitzgerald)
- Two distinct types of people claim to be insomniacs are common. First, people who have a genuine and severe inability to fall asleep. The second category is the lazy emo wannabes that stay awake past bedtime and whine on myspace instead of actually sleeping. Around 99 percent of teenagers who say they suffer from insomnia are lying. They are attention-seeking fucksticks, who have so little interest in their lives that they must create something similar to insomnia for them to feel “edge”. People suffering from insomnia won’t talk about it as much as people who pretend to have it. (in Community Dictionary, added by Isaias Salas)
- A person who is suffering from insomnia. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Insomnia can be caused or experienced. (in AZ Dictionary)