heaux means: Fun way to use the typehoe (in Community Dictionary, added by Typhoon)
What else does heaux mean?
- Heaux is a charming way to spell “hoe” It can be used to refer to a friend or relative instead of using more vulgar words. It isn’t appropriate to use “Heaux” in derogatory terms. The term was created out of the belief that women could regain their power from those who had tried to harm them for so many years. The account “blitzedtodeath”, who claimed that they invented the term by looking for the best spelling of “hoe”. “Vultureandmeatbaggamming” popularized the term to the public by using their twitch platform. (in Community Dictionary, added by Joyce Stein)
- Cajun version of whore, ho or hoe. You can see “whore”, “hoe”, my last gf. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jamison Levy)
- Refer to “Hoes” (in Community Dictionary, added by Peyton Robinson)
- An informal term for endearment that refers to a friend or bestie. It can also be used to make a woman laugh at another woman. It is not to be said by a man or woman to another woman. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mia Mcneil)
- The word literally means “hoe”. This is a fun and more enjoyable way to write it. (in Community Dictionary, added by Heath Webster)