Hafsa means: Although she isn’t very tall, she appears to be quite shy. However, she has an incredible heart. She doesn’t really know why so many people would like to spend time with her. Although she is kind and sweet, she’s misled by some of her friends who insist that her black outfits are too common. Because she believes it is gay, her friends won’t allow her to hug them. (in Community Dictionary, added by Marcel Davis)
What else does Hafsa mean?
- She is usually found in the one girl bathroom that no one ever uses. You will never meet her without being a bit shady, but she is also one of the most gorgeous girls you’ll ever see. She looks shy at first, but she is very open-minded once you get to know her. She is a savage and spends all her time roasting people. She’s a true savage. If she does have any friends, most of them are gay. She will answer you if asked why she’s always lonely. She hates everyone. Don’t get off her back, she is a ferocious witch. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mia Soto)
- Hafsa, an Arabic name that means ”lioness’’ or ‘’lion cub” is Hafsa. She is an extraordinary person. You can trust her to be positive, kind and trustworthy. Her sense of humor is amazing and she’s the life of any party. Sometimes she can get a bit wild and hyperactive. This is not a problem. Life is dull without her. However, she can sometimes be a bit too focused. Hafsa is a gentle soul. Hafsa is very sensitive and anxious. She may appear happy from the outside but don’t let that fool you. Help her to express her emotions. You can ask her to tell you the truth about herself. Hafsa might also be having trust problems, which can make it difficult for her to share. Hafsa, despite her inability to admit it, is very intelligent and smart. She loves learning and will not even acknowledge that. She is an inspiration to many. Hafsa, overall, is an intuitive individual. Be grateful to have a girl like that in your life: (in Community Dictionary, added by Ignacio Harding)
- Hafsa is one of the best friends you’ll ever have. Hafsa is the mom of your group, and she will pick up all your trash. You can always count on her to support and listen to all your bullshit. You’ll be told not to swear by her, and then she will swear. Hafsas are incredible people. Grab your Hafsa. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jovany Jimenez)
- The word hafsa is used to describe ‘awesomeness,sexiness and hotness’. This arabic term is used to describe tall, beautiful females. It can also be described as someone who is caring and loving. (in Community Dictionary, added by Fishwife)
- It’s an arabic name. This name means “little lioness”. This name is for brave, strong people. These people have an extremely sharp intellect. They value friendship above all else. They are actually very polite and kind, even when you upset them. They are not concerned about what other people think. They are often very confused, which can make them even more attractive and noticeable. They are very funny. A good sense of fashion is another trait they have. They are also very attractive, hot and beautiful. (in Community Dictionary, added by María Cambil)