Gustavo means: One guy who will let the car’s volume be raised to 50000. (in Community Dictionary, added by Belen French)
What else does Gustavo mean?
- He is the hottest man you will ever meet. Girls with names like monique, monik and monica will be loved by him. (in Community Dictionary, added by Terrance Rodgers)
- Gustavo, who is taller than a Greek god and is incredibly athletic, is one of the most popular men alive. (in Community Dictionary, added by Nicodemo Gómez)
- If he gave the chance, he could find as many women as he wants. Gustavo, with his beautiful body and love for life is loved by everyone. Gustavo is a funny, entertaining friend who will be your best friend forever. Gustavo is incredibly charming, and an absolute beast in bed. (in Community Dictionary, added by Polylith)
- He is the most beautiful being to ever walk this planet. His charm, intelligence, sweetness, kindness, humor, and heart are all extraordinary. He is a man of great beauty and every woman would love to meet him. The man is an ethereal sexual God and anyone can have amazing experiences just by seeing him. He is an icon. (in Community Dictionary, added by Reinaldo Carmona)
- He is the most charming and sexiest man ever to have been created. His clumsiness makes women laugh, but he always keeps his head up. He is a great guy and everyone wants to be there. Super suave, and simply amazing. (in Community Dictionary, added by Charlee Willis)
- Do you know that guy who is the one person you instantly get along with at a party? His dreamy, brown eyes are complemented by a beautiful smile and perfectly combed hair. His curly locks will make him look like a foolboy at first, but once you know him you’ll see that his hair is actually quite beautiful. You will find the ideal gentleman, who cares for you like no other. You will be your first and only love. He is smart, athletic and funny. He is also tall and very attractive and is a member of the football team. You can bet he will give his chair up for you. He will travel over a bridge to meet you in another city. He may have hurt you in the past, but it wasn’t intentional. You don’t have to be dumb like me. Let him go. (in Community Dictionary, added by Cullen Clay)