Gilly Hicks means: Recently, a bigass shope was opened in AF. It is darker than Hollistereasy for you to lose yourself in. There’s an exit to the cornerr. everywhere you turn is thongspantiesg-strings;. (in Community Dictionary, added by Elisa Blanco)
What else does Gilly Hicks mean?
- Gilly Hicks sells bras and underwear, as well as the same items that Abercrombie sells. Most commonly hoodies and fleece bottoms. This is Abercrombie’s cheeky cousin. The theme of the store is Australian. Only 6 shops are open. Write now to LOVE IT THERE. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kaden Hurley)
- The store is brand new. This store is new and comes from AF. It has abercrombie’s quality and hollister’s prices. LOVEITT i hate hollister. (in Community Dictionary, added by Heather Hurley)
- Gilly Hicks, an Abercrombie brand spin-off is available. Gilly Hicks sells underwear, much in the same way as AE’s Aerie. Gilly Hicks is similar to many Abercrombie brands in that it has a specific theme. Gilly Hicks claims the fictional tale that Hicks family from Britain moved to Sydney (Austrailia) where Gilly opened an underwear store. In the Natick Collection, on January 21st 2008, Gilly Hicks opened its first storefront. (in Community Dictionary, added by Draven Hogan)
- Abercrombie and Fitch own a loungewear and underwear shop. The country has only six of these stores. Its walls are covered in pictures of australian dudes that have only one hand and girls with only one tree branch. Some of the beds have beds so you can buy expensive bras there. WHen they see you, a friendly girl or guy will say “Hi welcome to GIlly Hickey’s the CHeeky cousin Abercrombie and Fitch”. Many people older than 60 mispronounce “Gilly” as “Jilly”, which can be quite annoying. (in Community Dictionary, added by Laylah Riley)
- Wikipedia – Gilly Hicks, an American lifestyle brand Abercrombie Fitch Co.’s upcoming brand of upscale and reasonably priced underwear brands is called Concept 5. This brand, which was originally called Concept 5, will be the fifth of the company’s. Gilly Hicks’ underwear will be available for both men and women, with an Australian-inspired theme. (in Community Dictionary, added by Olivia Jackson)