flid means: Acronym for Fucking. Long. Island. Dick. Heshe, a long-eared person from Long Island, is usually very self-centered and …. a dick. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mikaela Zavala)
What else does flid mean?
- Person without arms or legs. A person with only a body and one head. (in Community Dictionary, added by Zaiden Casey)
- Flid, an insult that means “cripple”, is derived from Thalydamide, a drug which was used by pregnant women in the 1960s. It was later discovered that the drug caused severe side effects for the child, with the most serious being the deformities to the legs and arms. (in Community Dictionary, added by Nyla Snyder)
- A childhood insult that is similar to the word spaz. Presumably, it is derived from the term thalidomide. (in Community Dictionary, added by Anselmo Rubio)
- It is a common insult used in England. I don’t know about America, but it may be there. This is a very extreme insult. Most people don’t like it. It means “spasticated” or “retarded”. This drug is a German one that originated in Germany. It was originally used to calm side effects during pregnancy. However, it can sometimes cause physical abnormalities in babies. Flid was originally an animal that had no arms or legs. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jasmine Horton)
- Long Island Douche Bag Fucking (in Community Dictionary, added by Ayaan Harper)
- A insult is usually used to refer to someone who is thick, incompetent, or otherwise severely handicapped. Thalidomide is shortened to shorten its German-invented name. It was used across Europe in the 1950s and 1960s to manage side effects. Newborns whose mothers had taken the drug could suffer birth defects. Thalidomide has been granted exemption from the ban. It is thought to be able to treat a very rare form of leprosy. It is also being used in HIVAIDS treatment. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lea Shields)