favorite means: Verb: 1.The act of putting something on a favorite item list. 2. It is the act of adding a website to your computer’s “favorites list”. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kolton Macias)
What else does favorite mean?
- Amazingly amazing person, who’s so much better than the rest. I am the first to share all of your stories, especially ones that relate to mental health. They are very lurved. (in Community Dictionary, added by Makayla Ponce)
- An endearment that is used to describe a girlfriend, boyfriend or friend. They are not ‘honey or’sweetie,’ but your favourite or favorite meaning the most desired or desired. (in Community Dictionary, added by Celia Ramos)
- A person who is treated with special affection or respect. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A trusted person who is able to indulge in others and prefers them over all other people, particularly by superiors. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Considered most likely to win by a competitor or contestant. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Preferred or liked above others; considered a special favor. (in AZ Dictionary)