Falcon means: If you spot a beautiful lass out in public, “Falcon” is used to communicate with your friends that they are attractive or sexy. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lucas Bartlett)
What else does Falcon mean?
- Hit in the head by an object A flying object, usually. A ball usually of some kind. Mario Fenech, a player in the Australian National Rugby League, was the inspiration for this idea. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mia Soto)
- Accidentally and totally throwing someone you care about under the bus at precisely the moment everyone else is focused on you. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kendrick Walter)
- One of many birds of prey from the Falconidae family, especially the genus. Falco, A short and curved beak with long pointed wings that are strong for quick flight. (in AZ Dictionary)
- These birds or other related species can be trained to hunt small game. (in AZ Dictionary)
- This is a female bird that’s used for falconry. (in AZ Dictionary)
- From the 15th through the 17th centuries, a small cannon was in common use. (in AZ Dictionary)