F3 means: All your questions answered. Maple Story is not used when talking about the greatest in the universe. (in Community Dictionary, added by Emiliano Pastor)
What else does F3 mean?
- F3 stands for FFF, which is itself an acronym that means “Fat Fucking Failing”. Some people use the term “Failure” in place of “Failure”. It is used in Internet slang as a way to indicate that an event will be or is a failure. Not as successful as organizers intended. (in Community Dictionary, added by Phoebe Chen)
- Engineered slang for the phrase “oh snap!” Also, AutoCAD has a shortcut key for OSNAP. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jessica Frederick)
- F3 was created from Maple Story, a 2D Online Game. To change their characters’ faces to something sarcastic, players press F3 in the game. Players can use the face to make fun of them for saying or doing something wrong. Some players use “F3” in other situations, such as everyday speech and Messenger. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jaylynn Dougherty)
- This key is found in MapleStory, an MMORPG. The F3 key will change the appearance of your character’s facial expressions to indicate a troubled face. It is used by players to make sarcastic jokes. If they’re not playing, the F3 key would change their character’s face. (in Community Dictionary, added by Karli Hebert)
- All your questions answered (in Community Dictionary, added by Sheldon Bennett)
- The MMORPG Maplestory max level character enialb uses Blaine’s Blaine method to address those who are addressing him. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lea Shields)