Eden means: Eden is a wonderful period. (in Community Dictionary, added by Jasmin Whitney)
What else does Eden mean?
- Eden is a great friend, sibling and twin. He will not let you down. He is a brilliant drawerpainter and has an incredible imagination. Eden is shy and doesn’t want to be noticed. He slowly starts to open up towards other people. (in Community Dictionary, added by Aryanna Goodwin)
- Beautiful, sweet, and athletic, she will bring joy to your life. Although you wish she had been there sooner, it is a blessing to have the opportunity to get to know her. She can seem quiet until you realize how talkative and spontaneous she is. If she is lucky, you might be able to witness that side. You will never know what happens with her by your side. If you are lucky enough to meet someone like her, cherish every minute you spend with her. You are lucky to have had the opportunity to meet her, she is truly a diamond in a rough. Don’t let Eden down, there are more people who need you than Eden. (in Community Dictionary, added by Sasha Russo)
- It is a source of love and laughter. Named for a girl. God has blessed her with the most beautiful smile and strong heart. She fights to uphold the beliefs she holds dear. She loves her friends every day and gives them all of her love. She is the most beautiful person I know. From her head to her hearts. She’s wise beyond her years. All the boys love her. She is a blessing in my life. (in Community Dictionary, added by Perla Contreras)
- Eden, a brilliant girl with brains, isn’t afraid to show off her talent. Eden is surrounded by true friends who will support her in every situation. She can be funny or serious and swell with a listening ear, so people feel they could speak to Eden about any topic. She is a great brains person, but she’s also hot. Eden may be very proud of her appearance, but everyone is jealous. (in Community Dictionary, added by Heath Webster)
- She is the most extraordinary person I know. She lights up the place when she enters. She would make a great friend. Even when things are tough, she always smiles. She’s been through so much. There are no words that can describe what she is capable of. She would make a great wife for any man. She’s my angel. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kira Lucero)