Decency means: This is the word that means intelligence, respect and not being arrogantly vain and monstrous and assuming all women are sandwich-making slaves. (in Community Dictionary, added by Quinn Archer)
What else does Decency mean?
- Decency can be a noun, and it has two meanings. 1. Acceptable standards for morality and respectability. 2. You need to have a decent standard of living. (in Community Dictionary, added by Cedric Townsend)
- A state of or quality that is decent. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Respect for the prevailing standard of propriety and modesty (in AZ Dictionary)
- Moral or social proprieties (in AZ Dictionary)
- Services and surroundings that are necessary to maintain an acceptable standard. (in AZ Dictionary)