Crab Dribble means: It’s NBA lingo that means “hesitation dribble and two moves.” It’s basically the most popular thing to use when traveling in basketball…but you want to be able to do it. (in Community Dictionary, added by Clarence Hurst)
What else does Crab Dribble mean?
- The Basketball term for Traveling Violation. Cleavland Cavelier LeBron Jam invented the term Traveling Violation to describe an obvious violation of traveling rules in a Washington Wizards game on January 4, 2008. (in Community Dictionary, added by Elsie Velazquez)
- LeBron James’s trademark play. You can look good when you travel. You don’t need bibs at seafood restaurants. (in Community Dictionary, added by Asunción Ortega)
- LeBron James invented the basketball term “LeBron” which means that you are able to take three steps towards the hoops. Also known as travel. (in Community Dictionary, added by Victorino Ortega)
- This is a complex move in the NBA that requires the player to take more than 2 steps after the ball has been dribbled. It does not result in a travel violation. The common crab is the inspiration for its name. They naturally have 8 legs. An excellent crab dribble will include 8 steps, giving the impression that the player is taking only 2 steps. (in Community Dictionary, added by Addisyn Carson)
- It isn’t a dribble. This hop step is to gain an additional step on your defender. After the hop step, you take two steps more, making it a travel. It’s a good play if you have a first name like Lebron. (in Community Dictionary, added by Antonia Suárez)