collective means: A herd of sheep, just like a group crows can be a crime, is the same as a group o crows… Collectives are made up of a group of assholes. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mollie Robertson)
What else does collective mean?
- For “group”, Stalinoid and Bolshevik. This is a sign of self-importance and ingroupiness. (in Community Dictionary, added by Elisa Rodríguez)
- 1. This is a term used to describe Leftist drones’ unthinking hive mind. 2. A pretentious synonym for club. (in Community Dictionary, added by Tobías Rubio)
- Assembled or viewed in a complete. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A group of people who are related to, have the same characteristics, or make up a large number. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A business or undertaking that is based on the principles of collectivism. (in AZ Dictionary)