Cleek means: An iron for golf, between the number 2 to 7 clubs. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lilliana Reyes)
What else does Cleek mean?
- Your clique and you are running amok and feel like the worst bitches in the neighborhood. When the squad is fresh and ready to die, this phrase is used. Cleek can be described as a combination of fleek and clique. (in Community Dictionary, added by Denzel Shields)
- From geek and clcraigslist. Someone who spends too many hours on craigslist and other similar sites. (in Community Dictionary, added by Nia Lynn)
- This is a translation of the Greek Cleetophus. Cleek is more than just a word, it’s an expression. When something is embarrassing or awkward happens, cleek is what you will use. Cleeeeeeeek-This is similar to cleek, but you will need to emphasize the eee for at least 3 seconds. (in Community Dictionary, added by Marlie Hebert)
- This is the number one iron in golf, with very low loft. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Large hooks, like the one that is used for hanging a pot on a fire place. (in AZ Dictionary)