celebrity means: They are the most inefficient job available. They make 10 times the money that an average person could make per day and provide entertainment for people at a cost greater than one-hour minimum wage. Some celebrities are good people, such as those who help someone in need or create the right medicine and technology for the benefit of the entire world. (in Community Dictionary, added by Zoe Livingston)
What else does celebrity mean?
- A lucky slacker multi-millionaire. Rarely is there someone with more talent than me or you. (in Community Dictionary, added by Esther Delgado)
- Simply put…absofuckinlutley useless in everyway shape or form. They do not contribute to the economy, except that they spend our hard-earned money. We could do better with them gone. (in Community Dictionary, added by Diagraph)
- This is why there are so many poor people. They do nothing but actsingget nudesomething else that they don’t require and get million of dollars. 90% of America’s wealth is owned by one percent of its population. These people might have given some money to the homeless if they weren’t as spoiled. (in Community Dictionary, added by Iyana Mullen)
- A person who is well-known and has a lot of popularity. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Popular renown or fame (in AZ Dictionary)