Cape means: Protecting, protecting or covering up for someone else. (in Community Dictionary, added by Alan Barr)
What else does Cape mean?
- An avid Harry Potter fan and Quidditch player. (in Community Dictionary, added by Israel Johnston)
- An outer garment without sleeves, fastened at neck and worn over the shoulders. (in AZ Dictionary)
- Brightly colored fabric used to maneuver the bull during a bullfight. Also known as a muleta or capote. (in AZ Dictionary)
- A bullfight requires the use of a cape to maneuver (the bull). (in AZ Dictionary)
- An area of land or a point that projects into water. (in AZ Dictionary)