Bleh means: A synonym for meh is someone who doesn’t give a damn. (in Community Dictionary, added by Shelby Mcmillan)
What else does Bleh mean?
- Bleh can be used as a synonym for Blah. When you are frustrated or feel like you should puke, Bleh is your word. You can also use it when you are bored. It can also be used as an adjective. In this instance, the individual is in a good mood to use “bleh” as an adjective. (in Community Dictionary, added by Ayaan Harper)
- Simply put, the verbal shrug referred to as a bleh. You can use it for any situation where a shrug can. It can also be used to express frustration, confusion and indecision. This is used to reply to questions that you do not want to answer or for which you are unsure what to say. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kirsten Mcintosh)
- Stereotypical vampires use this term. (in Community Dictionary, added by Skyler Montes)
- You can see meh. A confession of not giving a damn shit. (in Community Dictionary, added by Leticia Floyd)
- “Bleh Generation” is an online movement that was started just a few months back and has been a huge success in forums and other internet communities. The slogan is: Try something new. Continue reading. Speak BLEH. Technically, the Bleh generation is a mental state. The expression ‘Bleh” refers to a state of mind that expresses frustration at the inability to live a normal life and that one cannot expect more. It cannot be linked to the “no future” movement or any other punk/goth movement. Bleh Generation is something unique that really reflects the emotion base of our society. Bleh does not reject the world. In fact, bleh accepts everything. However, bleh won’t accept any of it. It’s all bleh and it is very ill. (in Community Dictionary, added by Moriah Mcknight)
- Boedom, or an annoying situation which doesn’t cause any strong emotional responses is the most common reason for a state of mind. (in Community Dictionary, added by Mitchell Briggs)