Biner means: Combination of dinner and boner (in Community Dictionary, added by Denzel Vincent)
What else does Biner mean?
- A person who enjoys smoking a beet, or a standard cigarette. (in Community Dictionary, added by Everett Burton)
- A clipping tool that can be used for many purposes in climbing. You might just as well hang your keys on it if you spend less than $5 for one. If you’re stupid enough to try to climb the route with a Home Depot biner, I can assure you it will keep you from falling. What I’ve found is that Home Depot “biners” are often used by people with harnesses of rope or duct tape. (in Community Dictionary, added by Asher Rasmussen)
- Mexican term Deragotory. (in Community Dictionary, added by Josiah Freeman)
- This is a term used to describe a small, erect penis. It’s smaller than “boner” and can be used in cute or humorous ways. (in Community Dictionary, added by Romualdo Moya)
- The term “carabiner” is shorthand for hardware that’s used for climbing, such as to clip ropes and harnesses or webbing. Many people climb in gyms purchase carabiners that don’t exist and have the warning “do NOT use for climbing or you will die”. They then carry a lot of keychains around with them, including on their backpacks and purses. They call it “bine-er” because they like the sound of it. They will pronounce it often “bine-er”, because they are incompetent fools. (in Community Dictionary, added by Lilliana Dixon)