Assassin means: 1. Noun: A person hired to murder someone in exchange for money 2. Noun: A person who murders another person because they do not like the person. 3. Fictionmaybe; Proper Noun SPOILERS Adam and Eve were the first Assassins, as revealed in The Truth. (in Community Dictionary, added by Ubaldo Santos)
What else does Assassin mean?
- One who walks next to or near a girl, preferably in public, and has such quick reflexes, steely eyes, and no head, that he slaps her ass as soon as she looks to spot him. He has vanished from the crowd with ancient blending techniques, honed over many days playing assassins only. (in Community Dictionary, added by Kinley Prince)
- This is a large-scale game that’s played in college dorms for a long time. It usually involves 10 to 20 people. Secretly, players are assigned the names of other players to “assassinate,” which is to squirt water guns at the target when they’re not looking. No one can see the shot. The target dies, and the assassin takes over the victim’s identity. This continues until there is only one remaining assassin. (in Community Dictionary, added by Irene Copeland)
- The person who is assigned to murder. The person usually gets paid well to perform the task. (in Community Dictionary, added by Malakai Robinson)
- A person who kills someone by surprise, particularly if they are plotting to murder a well-known figure. (in AZ Dictionary)
- One of the militant Ismailis subgroups that carried out assassinations against Seljuk in the 11th and 12th centuries. (in AZ Dictionary)